Saturday, April 12, 2014

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE EASTER

First of all I want you all to know that I am about 3-4 days behind in reading all your blogs.  Not feeling well has contributed to this but so has just not having enough time with everything else I have to do.  So please excuse me if my comments are a little late.  I am reading and I will catch up.

I wanted to show you some more decorating I am doing for Easter.  What's after Easter?  Memorial Day?  Well, I decorate for that too!

Remember the little bunny on the swing hanging on the front door?

Here is his sister on the inside of the front door.

The shelf over the sofa has been "bunnyized".


And the dining room table is looking festive also.
 
Today was a nice day at work.  Steady work, but not overwhelming.  I met my friend Donna and we went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch.  I like it that we can get there and back within the hour time limit I have.  It's always nice to get out of the building for awhile.  And the weather was just beautiful!

We saw these trees in the parking lot area at Chick-Fil-A.  I think they are some kind of birch trees.  Does anyone know what they are?

I'm going to go get myself a cup of tea and settle in for the evening.  It's been a good day.


Good night everyone!


Kathy
-------------------------------------------
Saturday's weather:
Fair
High:  73 degrees
Low:  50 degrees
Sunrise:  6:27 a.m.
Sunset:  7:36 p.m.
13 hours and 9 minutes of daylight  

2 comments:

  1. Kathy- I believe those are River Birch. They have exfoliating bark. I love Chick-Fil-A. We don't have them this far North but we look for them when we travel. Glad you had a good day- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stay behind on my blog reading Kathy, life is just busy! Your Easter decor is so pretty. I really should throw up some decor for my kids but never do. I just can't find the time. Hope you had a great weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.