Friday, March 28, 2014

FRIDAY VIEWS

I had off from work today.  I had so many plans of things to do.  And I ended up sleeping the entire day.  I feel the way I did before I started on my thyroid medicine a couple of months ago.  If this keeps up I will have to talk to my doctor.  But...  maybe I'm just tired.  There is always that possibility.

I think the rain had something to do with it too.  You know how rainy days make you feel.  At least it was rain today and not snow.  And it rained only a few hours.

We went to Staples this morning to pick up Joe's computer.  It had been hacked (long story) and he had to have the hard drive erased and the programs reinstalled.  But that's about all I did today.  I have to get myself together and get some stuff done tonight!

For your Friday view I wanted to show you the cute little figure I got at Rite Aid.


Isn't this cute, with the cardinals and the little lady bug and mushroom down at the bottom?  It just screams Spring to me.  I have it on top of my heater stove in the living room and I think it is going to be my go-to Spring decoration each year.  It was in the half price sale and I just love it.  That's my little solar light behind it.

Time to go get dinner on.  I think I am making fried rice for dinner.  I've been craving Chinese.


Kathy
-------------------------------------
Friday's weather:
Showers earlier, then cloudy
High:  65 degrees
Low:  47 degrees 
What a change from the wicked winter we've had!
Sunrise:  6:51 a.m.
Sunset:  7:21 p.m.
12 hours and 30 minutes of daylight  

14 comments:

  1. Sweet Spring find at Rite Aid Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, Take care of yourself. Get to your Dr. if you keep feeling so tired. Hope your weekend is a good one with sunshine. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will go to the doctor, but considering I got 2 1/2 hours sleep last night I think I was just tired.

      Delete
  3. Kathy- Sometimes we just need to spend the day sleeping. I haven't done that in a LONG time. Love your cute little Spring birds! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diana. Everyone needs a day to sleep, I feel.

      Delete
  4. I love your red cardinals!!! You want to know why??? I have the very same ones on a shelf on my front porch by the door!! You and I have similar tastes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have similar tastes. How funny that you have the same cardinals!

      Delete
  5. We had a gorgeous weather day here but are supposed to get rain tomorrow and even the possibility of snow tomorrow night. Seriously, when is Spring ever going to just come and stay!!!

    I hope your just tired but honestly if you don't start feeling better you definitely need to go in for a check up.

    Your Spring decoration is cute. I love cardinals!!!

    Rest up- Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. But I think we've seen the last of the snow here. I just got a checkup last week and everything was perfect. I think I'm just tired.

      Delete
  6. It was rainy here. Been raining off and on all week. Hope you get to feeling better. Do you take any vitamin D supplements? Not enough sunlight can make you tired as well. I get real tired and even if it's day time I have a light on in the room. Yes, get checked out by dr for sure. Hugs and happy weekend I love your cardinals as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't take vitamins. I am allergic to a lot of the fillers they use to make pills so I am very careful what I put in my mouth. I do use a sun light at home. I think I am just tired since I got less than 3 hours sleep the night before. Just got checked out by the doctor last week and all my blood levels were perfect.

      Delete
  7. Love the cardinals! They remind me of my aunt who used to feed the birds in her backyard. She had all kinds come,bluejays,robins but I think cardinals were her favorite.Funny how often they make me think of her.....
    You're probably right about lack of sleep being the cause. It's also possible that the time change plus the up & down temperatures are affecting you too. I know they're having an affect on me.
    My stomach's been iffy for several days now.....I'm actually looking forward to a little more rain. I love listening to it,so peaceful & soothing.....
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My stomach is iffy too. Maybe it's something going around. If I weren't working, I'd be in bed listening to the rain too. Have a good one.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.