Monday, March 10, 2014

FLOWERS

I've been so hungry for a taste of springtime.  So when I went to the supermarket this week I splurged on a bouquet of Gerbera Daisies.


They are one of my favorite flowers because they are so colorful.  I got five flowers, all different colors.

Yellow

Red

Orange

White

Pink
 They are just gorgeous.  I look at them all day and enjoy their beauty.  Pretty soon I will be able to go into my yard and cut some flowers to bring in whenever I want.  I'm so looking forward to that.



Kathy
-----------------------------------------
Monday's weather
Fair
High:  55 degrees
Low:  42 degrees
Sunrise:  7:20 a.m.
Sunset:  7:02 p.m.
11 hours and 42 minutes of daylight
Such a beautiful day! 

5 comments:

  1. From the looks of your weather, Spring flowers will arrive soon!
    Those Gerber Daisies are a perfect way to celebrate an early Spring.
    good choice in colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely signs of spring are showing up here. Your daisies are lovely! A day brightener for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisies of any kind are my favorite flower. For some reason they make me feel happy,like a day in spring!
    They certainly make one think of brighter days to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, I treated myself to a bouquet of flowers last week. I rarely do that. But like you , I am so ready for the flowers. Hoping we don't get the forecasted snow for this evening thru tomorrow. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Gerber Daisies! It's been really nice here in Kentucky for the last few days and we have definitely been enjoying it. Rumor has it we have SNOW coming tomorrow night though. This does NOT make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.