Sunday, March 16, 2014

A LAZY SUNDAY

I'm still not 100% well, but wanted to get to church today since I've missed church for the last two weeks.  But I'll tell you it was hit or miss for awhile.  Coughing, choking and running to the bathroom was not a good sign.  But after taking lots of medicine and laying down for awhile I got myself together and we went.  I even wore my St. Patrick's Day shirt from last year.

I got to see little Miss A for the first time.  She is just the sweetest baby and so good.  She hardly cries at all and sat through the whole service smiling and cooing.  Can you believe she is 2 months old already?

I didn't get too near her because of still having this cold, but I can't wait until I can hold her.

We ran to the store after church and got a quick lunch.  I was still feeling "punky" so I laid down to take a nap.  Well, 6 hours later I woke up.  It's heading toward 9 p.m. and we haven't even eaten yet.  I think I will make something quick and easy and wake Joe up (I hear him snoring).  I know he was up while I was asleep because he was using the computer (he left it on) and some things are moved.

Too bad I slept because it was a beautiful day and I wanted to get some yard work done.  But I must have needed the sleep more.

Have a great night everyone.  St. Patrick's Day post tomorrow!

Kathy
-------------------------------
Sunday's weather
Clear (snow predicted for tonight)
High:  47 degrees
Low:  25 degrees
Sunrise:  7:10 a.m.
Sunset:  7:08 p.m.
11 hours and 58 minutes of daylight  

8 comments:

  1. That SIX hour nap should do you some good and let you know your body needed it!!! Sweet SWEET baby!!! Hope you two are feeling better by the time Monday morning rolls in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little baby girl. You slept SIX hours for a nap? Wow! Good for you- your body probably needed it. Have a wonderful upcoming week- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you know how to nap~which I should have done today. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I'm still dealing with my tooth problem. Pain. I didn't go to church today. Little baby girl is so adorable! Thanks for sharing your comments on my blog the other day. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There will be another sunny day. Glad you got some rest.
    Miss A is adorable and her mommy dresses her so cutely.

    Here is an Irish Blessing:
    "May you always have work for your hands to do. May your pockets hold always a coin or two. May the sun shine bright on your window pane. May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you. And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss A is adorable! I know how much you must have wanted to hug her. That outfit just suits her sunny
    smile. Glad to hear you got a nap. Our bodies have a way of telling us what we need. The sun will shine another
    day.Meanwhile,guess I'll have to enjoy the (yet another) dusting of snow we got overnight.
    Stay pawsitive! Love & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, The baby is so sweet. I hope you get better soon. I can even imagine a six hour nap...to me that's two good night of sleep. LOL I tell Ted I just nap at night, never real sleep. Blessings to you and Joe for a great new week. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful little girl, yes get better soon, and cuddle with her !
    Happy St. Patrick's Day to you ;)
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you were able to at least get out to Church. This crazy weather is making everyone sick I think. I hope you get better real soon my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.