Tuesday, January 7, 2014

LARRY'S PHOTOS

Are you tired of the snow and ice?  Would you rather see flowers than icicles?  Me too.  On New Year's Day my brother, Larry and his wife, Kim, went to Longwood Gardens which is a rather famous arboritum just outside of Philadelphia.  It is on land formerly owned by the DuPonts.


Here are some pictures from their visit there.  Hope you enjoy them and have a breath of spring during this deep freeze we are in.


















Feeling warmer now?
-----------------------------------------
Monday's weather
Rain
High:  62 degrees (it felt good)
Low:  13 degrees (not so much)
Sunrise:  7:23 a.m.
Sunset:  4:50 p.m.
9 hours and 27 minutes of daylight
At least the days are getting longer. 

6 comments:

  1. The flowers are gorgeous! And how I would love to put together one of those beautiful wreaths. Great photos! Hope you have another warm day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kathy, hope you are doing well with this insane weather. I love Larry's photos, he is a great photographer. Thanks for sharing. He should start a photo blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, his photos are beautiful!! That place is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing these photos...they did warm me up a little!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.. so pretty and it's a promise of Spring ...God is faithful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Kathy..
    I am back from my Christmas blogging vacay...
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas...
    those are some wonderful pictures your brother Larry took what a wonderful place to visit..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are gorgeous! The flowers and the pictures.As I scrolled from one to the next,I lingered & imagined the fragrance of each;the sun warm on my face.....
    Oh well...back to winter...Thank you for the wonderful respite from the 'chillies"!
    It felt wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.