Saturday, August 17, 2013

BLACK CAT APPRECIATION DAY

I can't let the day go by without showing you MY black cat.  Jenny is the love of her daddy's life.  Joe and Jenny are inseperable.  A couple of months ago I wasn't feeling well so stayed home while Joe went to Cracker Barrel with Walt and Carole.  When he came back he had a bag with him.  I said, "Oh good, you got me some of the peppermint sticks I like.  Maybe they will settle my stomach."  He said, "Oh, uh...  Well I didn't buy anything for you.  I got a toy for Jenny."  That figures!  Ha, ha.



Go hug your kitties today, no matter what color they are!

3 comments:

  1. I am hoping this post means you are feeling better!! I will hug Maggie, our white kitty in your honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny & Joe do seem to have a mutual admiration going on....I will hug Pepper,our grey tabby, in
    honor of Jenny. Not that with the 3 dogs & hubby there are hugs to go around...
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, who wants to come in second to a cat !! Joe owes you girl.:):) Hope you are better. Being sick is no fun and in Summer it's even worse. Blessings to you Kathy. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.