Thursday, August 15, 2013

A QUICK NOTE



I just wanted to thank everyone for your prayers and good wishes on my behalf.  I'm still fighting this horrible tooth infection and the intense pain.  And fighting a battle is what I am doing.

I called the dentist today because I was still in a lot of pain.  He suggested I have the tooth extracted to relieve all of the pain and suffering I have been through.  The nurse gave me the name of two dentists to call but neither of them take my insurance.  And they are both over an hour away.  I won't be able to drive afterwards either.  My friend, Debbie, goes to the same family dentist I go to and was sent to a dentist nearby.  I called his office, but he is out of town for a week and won't be seeing anyone until the 28th.  Too long to wait.

So as of now I am seeing how things go over night tonight.  If I am still in a lot of pain, I will be calling my insurance to see who I can get to take the tooth out.  If things calm down, I will try to make it through the weekend and see if I can have the root canal finished and hopefully that will do the trick along with the antibiotics I am taking.

Please continue your prayers.  I need them desperately.


SunnySunny
High 79 degrees at 4:03 p.m.
Sunrise 6:12 a.m. EDT
Sunset 7:57 p.m. EDT 

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you are still suffering but maybe relief soon. It's hard to wait. Hang in there! Am praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, for sure........
    Prayers being said for that tooth (and you).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry the dentist was away.Why does it seem they all go on vacation at the same time?
    Try putting a tepid tea bag on it. That was recommended by a previous dentist.
    I will continue to pray for you,your tooth & an end to the pain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.