Wednesday, July 31, 2013

SISTERS' WEEK -- DAY FIVE (WEDNESDAY)

Today was a completely nothing day.  I do mean NOTHING.  I had so many plans and ended up sleeping most of the day.  I am so worn out!

Elaine left last night to spend a couple of days with her girlfriend.  Donna and she have been friends since first grade and try to spend as much time together as possible.  It's only a few days a year since Donna lives right outside of Philly and Elaine lives in northern New Jersey.

The only thing I actually did today was take Joe to dinner.  Recognize this?

Yes, we went to Sonic.  You know I had to have at least one lemon slush during my vacation.

It was nice getting out of the house.  The weather was just so perfect today, so it was great eating "outside" in the car.


The plans are for me to go to Elaine's house tomorrow afternoon.  However, there are severe thunderstorms predicted and I do not want to drive 100 miles in that.  So we will see how things pan out.

Until tomorrow...

 Partly CloudyHigh of 83 degrees at 2:45 p.m. --
 Partly sunny.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you and Joe got to get out and enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.