Thursday, July 25, 2013

BACK TO WORK

I returned to work on Tuesday.  It was a mad house.  So busy and not enough people to take care of everyone.  We were running.  I will be so glad when the need to send someone to McPherson Square is over.  Hopefully it will be just another two months.  Yesterday was a little better.  I am starting to get caught up on things.

I told you that I would show you the cute little lamp I bought.  Here it is.

I turned it on tonight and it is almost 2 a.m. and it's still burning.  It looks great from the outside too.

I also got new flowers for the outside pot.  They are looking nice.

And I also got a new welcome mat for the front door.  The outside of the house is now all spruced up.

I stopped at Shop Rite on the way home.  I have almost nothing in the house to eat.  So I just bought some things for dinner for last night and tonight.  Then I stopped at Dollar Tree because I hadn't bought enough flowers for the pot.  When I got out of the car I was amazed at the clouds, so I got a shot of that.  They look like a stripe across the sky.  So pretty.


Well, here it is Thursday.  Just two more days until vacation.  Boy do I need it.  I just hope I can get everything done around the house that I need to before Sunday.  I keep coming home from work and falling asleep on the sofa.  That's what happened again tonight.  I just woke up, will do a few things and then go back to sleep.  The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.

Hope you have a great day today.  I'll be back later.

SunnyWednesday -- sunny, high of 81 degrees at 9:45 a.m.

4 comments:

  1. The lamp is sooo cute! It really goes with the little flower. I also like the way the welcome mat has lavender in it to match your outside flowers. Was that planned?
    I hope you get the major things done.Remember,your vacation will be no fun if you're too
    exhausted to enjoy it. Be kind to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I like your new rug, flowers and the little lamp. I bet you can not wait till vacation, bless your heart. I remember those working days. Honey,you may need to get your thyroid checked, sounds like you are wore out. I know too that stress will drain you, just take care of yourself.xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. your little place looks nice, love all the new things. have a good trip. I've had 3 days this week with headaches, trying to get this one to go away that came back this evening and now will get some chamomile tea to drink, which usually helps. Hugs and thanks for commenting on my blog. have a good vacation. right now we are trying to decide if we are going to add another night away on our trip or not. more expensive to stay in the summer for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those really are some cool clouds!! That is such a cute little lamp...and your flowers are so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.