Saturday, June 15, 2013

IT'S BEEN A GOOD SATURDAY

Today was a beautiful day.  One of those days that you wish would just go on and on.

This morning Debbie and I went to the farm.  I was still feeling sick and didn't go last week.  I was so glad I went today.  Look at everything I got for under $18!


Red potatoes, tomatoes, rainbow carrots, zucchini, broccoli, Boston lettuce, two everything bagels and a small bouquet.  I did good!

Then Deb and I went to get her driver's license picture taken.  The flash kept glaring on her glasses.  The lady had to take it four times before they could see her eyes.  But in the end it turned out to be a good picture.

We came back here and had our first time eating outside.  Joe found a leak in the gas hose on our grill so we are definitely NOT using it until it is fixed or we get a new one.  I cooked the hot dogs inside, but we cleaned up the patio set and ate outside.  It was fun and everything tastes better in the open air.

Debbie

Joe

Who is this girl in the dark glasses?  Oh, it's me!
  On the way taking Debbie home we stopped at Sonic because it was happy hour.  Deb got her very first lemon slush.  Now she knows what I'm addicted to.  She loved it.  I'm still sipping on mine hours later.

When I got home I laid down for a "few minutes" because I was so tired.  Four hours later I woke up.  So Joe has called out for dinner.  I got a gyro and I am going to go eat it while it is still hot.

I've got new garden pictures to show you tomorrow.  Come back to see them!
 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely day! Rainbow carrots? I have never seen OR heard of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, everything taste better outdoors!

    Now...you got me again! I need to find a Sonic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The slushie was delicious. Thank you for the treat.I can see why you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey just reading about the lemon slush made me want one, and I dont even know what they are..just sounded so thirst quenching!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.