Tuesday, May 28, 2013

LITTLE PIES

Last Tuesday I made little pies for Bible Study.  I took pictures as I went so I could show them to you.  But there was so much going on this week that I never got to do this post.  So I thought I would show you today.  They are so easy!

First I took a box of ready made pie crusts.  Use any brand you want.  They are all good.


Unroll it and cut it out using a cookie cutter, or large mouth jar lid.   I used a scalloped cookie cutter because I was trying to make them a little fancy.  Each crust gave me 6 pie crusts.


I sprayed a muffin tin with vegetable oil spray and put the crusts in to make a little cup.

 
 Then I used apple and cherry pie filling and filled each one.  Each can made 12 little pies.



I baked them at 400*F for 22 minutes.  They were wonderful!

 

6 comments:

  1. Ok, swoon! Next gathering I'm taking these lil gems with me.

    Thank you for sharing!

    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  2. me thinks we have the same cookie cutters. Are they in a set with other shapes made by Tupperware? Nice idea!Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness.. they are the cutest.. I can't wait to try this recipe.. I need a cute cookie cutter now... Thanks kathy.....can't wait to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, One of those little pies and a cup of coffee would sure be nice. ;):) Hope you are having a good day. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO SPECIAL little cuties & can't wait to make them~~Thanks for sharing ~ Jean(Rome Ga girl living in Calhoun)paste

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, those are just so cute!! What a neat idea!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.