Sunday, April 7, 2013

THE SUNDAY GARDEN

It's been a long time since I was able to give you a Sunday garden post.  I am so happy the weather is so nice today.  It's sunny and in the 60s.  Yes!

There isn't a lot up yet and there is a lot of work to do out there.  My foot isn't up to it this week, but I put out my bench and my gazing ball and will put out a flag before I eat dinner.  It's starting to look like my yard again.

The one and only daffodil that is blooming.  More are up but not flowering yet.

The forsythia that Joe bought me for Easter last year.  I'm so glad it made it through the winter.

The hydrangea has little leaves on it.

Some of my hyacinths.

And my purple tulips.  They are about to bloom any day now.

The gazing ball with the forsythia in the background.  So pretty.
 More pictures to come next week.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Glad you were able to get out. I've had my windows and doors open - it's a little chilly but I love it! I notice you have a chain link fence. Or is it called a cyclone fence? Louis Dean LOVES those!! If her could ever get the yard cleaned up we might could HAVE one. But as it is I need a WOODEN fence - even one in disrepair - to HIDE all the junk!! Only our front yard is open. Truth is the 'bad' part of the back yard is less than a quarter of the whole thing. Still - it's an UGLY quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had an awesome weather weekend! I hope it's hear to stay. You have such a green thumb. I can't keep anything alive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is beautiful! My hyacinths are blooming,I can see all the colors.I love the smell of hyacinths. Wish they made a room spray....but nothing could compare to the God created real flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy~~ what a beautiful garden!! I am so happy you got out 60s is awesome weather!! I can't wait to see your hydrangeas come alive with blooms... Yay for Kathy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.