Friday, April 26, 2013

FRIDAY VIEWS

I had off today since I am working tomorrow.  I wanted to get so much done, but ended up just taking it easy.  I still got things done, but not as much as I had hoped.  But there's always tomorrow.

We are thinking about dinner now -- whether to go out or have me make something.  I think we are going to opt for the latter.  Much cheaper.

I've been taking a lot of pictures of flowering trees lately and thought I would use my Friday view this week to share them with you.  There are so many more shots I would like to take, but I'm usually driving and can't stop.  Maybe sometime.  But in the meantime I hope you enjoy these.

This is near the entrance to the Cancer Center where my doctor is.

This is a house near church.

And this is a picture I took outside of church last year.  I wish I knew what all these different trees were, but I'm pretty sure this is a dogwood.

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Ruff Ruff...you're right!
    It's a Pink Dogwood, one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I especially like the church.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.