Sunday, January 20, 2013

SUNDAY WITH FRIENDS

Joe and I were invited over to our friends' house for lunch today.  Trish and Sidney attend the same church we do.  We have been trying to find a mutually agreeable Sunday for several months now and finally today worked out.

We had never been to their house.  What a beautiful place it is.  Trish is a person who does not like clutter nor knick knacks.  So her home is clean and spacious.  Beautifully furnished too.  She gave me a tour of the house and it's just wonderful.

We had barbecued spare ribs, fried rice and coleslaw for lunch.  I made my apple cake for dessert.  Everything was wonderful.

We had fun talking for several hours.  It's always nice to spend time with your friends.
   

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful for you and your husband! It is always fun to get away and spend time with friends!

    I too am like trish I don't like knick Knacks!! I try to live my life clutter free.. but, sometimes its so hard my husband always brings home papers, and stuff from work that irks me..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.