Monday, January 21, 2013

MY DAY OFF

Today was the last day of my three day weekend and I woke up with a scratchy throat and an ulcer on my tongue.  Yuck!  But at least I had a chance to sleep in.

I've had a whole weekend to clean up this place, and it still hasn't gotten done.  I don't know where the time goes.  Well, I guess I sort of do because whenever I'm home Joe has me drive him all over the place.  Because of his epilepsy he doesn't drive any more so he is stuck in the house when I am at work.  So he takes advantage of me being home.

Today we went to Applebee's for a late lunch/early dinner.  Then went shopping at ShopRite to finish up our grocery list.  After that we got gas and then took a ride to the CVS for a few things.  It took us about four hours to do all of that.  I'm beat.

But I did get the front window decorated for Valentine's Day.
  
And I got a load of dishes and two loads of laundry done.  So I guess I got something done.

About an hour after we got home I looked out of the window and look at the surprise I got.

The view from the front door:

 
 And the view from the back door:




 Fortunately that's about all the snow we got.  Snow is nice to look at.  It's a bear to shovel.  And then it turns to ice which I hate.  A little bit like this, however, is OK.

 I'm going to get going and try to do a few more things before I go to bed.  Until later...
 

4 comments:

  1. Running around with Joe is more fun than chores anyway I'm sure!

    I LOVE your window. How did you do that heart? That is too cute?

    You and your snow, your making me jealous. With 15 degree temps, I should have snow too but I don't. We just got BITTER cold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that snow!! Take care of that throat..I hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got alot more snow than we mdid and we don't live that far from you. we only got a dusting. I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.