Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'M STILL SICK -- *SIGH*

I am so sick of being sick.  I feel better, try to do something, and end up going back to bed and sleeping.  Here it is after 9 p.m. and I still have not eaten dinner.  I don't feel like it, but I have to eat something in order to take my anti-biotic.  All I really want to do is sleep.

We were feeling better so Joe and I went to Sonic for lunch.  We both had gift cards, so decided to use one.  Joe had two Chicago hot dogs, onion rings, and a diet Dr. Pepper (his favorite).  I had a cheeseburger, tater tots and a lemon slush (of course).  It was really good.  Then we had to get gas and go food shopping.

I hadn't gotten very far into the food shopping before I had to run to the bathroom and was sick.  I guess my digestive system wasn't up to Sonic food yet.  It was sort of embarassing because there were a lot of people in the restroom, but what was I going to do?  So we finished up, came home, and I slept for about 2 hours.  I'm feeling better now.  But now you see why food has no interest for me.  

On a lighter note, Joe found a gift that he forgot to give me for my birthday.  I just love it.  It's Buddy the Birthday Bear.

Isn't he cute?  He's really soft and cuddly.  I love teddy bears.  You can tell by my shirt.  :)
 

 I watched some more of the Mummers' New Year's Day parade yesterday.  I finally finished the comic divisions and started on the fancies.  At the rate I'm going it's going to be February before I finish.



The only good thing about being sick is that I have no appetite and I have lost 3 lbs.  Yes!  My goal is 52 lbs this year (a pound a week) which I think I can do.

I've got to take it easy tomorrow because I go back to work on Monday.  Let's see how that works out. 

3 comments:

  1. Awe! I hope you get to feeling better soon! Remember plenty of rest!...stay warm! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your still sick my friend. I was hoping by the time I got to this post you were feeling better :(

    REST REST REST today!!! Go to bed & snuggle with the new Teddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing!
    Being sick isn't fun and at the grocery store with others around, down right awful.

    Hope you feel better real soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.