Monday, October 22, 2012

Kitchen Apples

I realized the other day that I was going to write a post about all the apple things I have in my kitchen but never did.  I even took pictures.  So here it is.

My friend, Marion, gave me the apple clock when she came over to see the new kitchen.  It's perfect.

I got most of my apple things from Cracker Barrel.  This cute little teapot is one of them.

So is this apple dish.  So pretty.

This little china basket holds apple salt and pepper shakers.   My sister, Elaine, gave me the teapot, bowl and these shakers.

She also gave me this beautiful apple fruit bowl.  I use it all the time.

And she gave me these apple measuring cups.  I didn't realize till now just how much apple stuff Elaine gave me.

The apple cookie jar is from my brother David and his wife Nadja.  It is actually the first apple piece I got.                           
 I also have apple kitchen towels, and pot holders.  Now I just need the curtains!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE the apple theme! That is so cool you have so many apple things. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to show u all my apple stuff one day. I actually just bought two more pieces at the auction the other day. Your things are cute!!! I love the teapots. I used to collect them years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.