Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I MAY BE DOWN, BUT I'M NOT OUT

Just a quick post to let everyone know that Joe and I made it through the storm unscathed except that our internet is down.  When talking to the company last night we were told that five towers were down and it would take anywhere from a week to two weeks to get them up and working.  I am using the network at work right now to make this short message.  I didn't want anyone to worry about us.

Please pray for my sister Elaine and brothers Henry and David who live in New Jersey and have had quite a bit of damage.  Also our friends the Caro family who live on Staten Island.  We have not been able to reach them, so are praying that they are OK.

When I get back online you will get a lengthy post from me.  Thanks for all your prayers thus far. 

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear about you & Joe.Will keep others in prayer. Russ & I made it through as well,Praise God!! I went to PSPCA & did laundry today. Quite a few people were having cell phone problems due to the towers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God, I have worried about you to no end. Prayers for the rest of your family and those that are unaccounted for as of now. Please update as soon as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, I'm so happy you two are ok!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.