Friday, September 7, 2012

FRIDAY VIEWS

I haven't forgotten about you blog friends.  There just has been nothing to write about.  Every day goes by and it's just another day.  A rather boring life lately which is exactly what I have needed.

I pulled a muscle in my right shoulder area.  It causes pain in both my back and chest.  This has not been a fun week trying to work.  But I have found time to do a massive amount of shelf-reading and shifting and the book shelves which were falling all over the place and horrible looking are now straightened up and beautiful.  I bet a lot of the books which we couldn't find are now in the right place.  It makes me feel so good!

Joe has developed an upper respiratory infection.  Yes, again!  I don't know where he picks these things up.  It always seems to happen during allergy season, so I guess it's just a chronic thing.  The doctor was not in the office today, so we are going to see if he can squeeze Joe in tomorrow since he is running a fever.

We went food shopping last night after work.  I got off at 8:00 p.m. and we didn't get home until 10:00 p.m.  A LONG day!  We ended up going to Little Caesar's and getting a pizza.

Tonight, though, I am having talapia baked with lemon butter and zucchini with shallots.  We still have a little bit of pie left over from Monday, so that will be dessert.

I really feel that fall is here even though it's in the 90s today.  I am going to finish cleaning and decorating the kitchen tomorrow.  I will definitely take pictures when I am done.

But for your Friday view today I will show you how I decorated the front door.  It may change because I found this beautiful fall wreath.  Haven't decided if this will go in the window and the wreath on the door or vice versa.

Have a good evening, everyone!  I'm so glad the weekend is here!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy!
    Sorry to hear Joe is sick...that's no fun. Also, sorry to hear about your pulled muscle. Hopefully you'll both mend up quickly.

    Your front door looks real cute! So festive! I ♥ decorating for Fall.

    ReplyDelete

  2. You must drive your neighbors crazy with all those yummy smells coming from your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.