Saturday, September 8, 2012

ANOTHER LAZY SATURDAY

What do you do on a rainy Saturday that you don't have to go to work?  You lay around, read blogs, watch TV, talk to your friends on the phone, and recover from a hard week at work.  That was my day friends.  My Saturdays are almost always lazy and my Sundays busy.

I called the doctor this morning to get Joe an appointment and the girl said they were all filled up.  Too bad.  I got really upset with her.  This girl is always so snotty and gives me a hard time. I hate going to the doctor because of her.  I told her that Joe was really sick and running a fever so she said she would have the doctor call in a prescription to our pharmacy.  He did and I went down to get it.  He was given a Z-pack, has taken the first dose and is feeling better.  Hopefully by tomorrow morning he will be back to himself.  It's miserable being sick on these beautiful days we've been having.

So hot here again today.  I think it went up to 87*.  Then this afternoon the rain came through and it's cooled down a lot.  Still drizzling outside, but I'm not going anywhere so that's fine.  We need the rain.

We have been going back and forth on how to celebrate our anniversary next week.  We think we have a plan now.  Everything that we were thinking of doing was too far away and too expensive.  So we will see how this works out.

Well, I decided to change out my front door.  I now have a fall wreath on it and moved my "Happy Fall" to the front window.  Looking nice.  Still haven't finished up the kitchen, but you will get pictures soon.

Guess I've said a lot for not doing much.  Going to get dinner ready now.  I'm making one of Joe's favorites -- macaroni and cheese.  I use the Pioneer Woman's recipe and it always turns out.  Have a good one folks!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE mac & cheese! Joe has good taste. Ha ha! I can't wait for cooler weather.It's really neat to put a jacket on & be able to briskly walk my dogs instead of creeping in the heat.C'mon fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a pretty do nothing day yesterday too & it was nice. After all the traveling we have been doing, I needed the down time!

    Sorry Joe is sick again. Hope he is feeling better now.

    Can't wait to see pics of your Fall decor and hear all about your Anniversary plans!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.