Friday, July 6, 2012

FRIDAY VIEWS

Another Friday has come and (almost) gone.  How can time fly by so quickly?  It just seems to go faster every week.

This has been quite a week at work.  Yesterday was horrendous!  So many people came in and EVERYONE had a problem.  And strange, strange problems.  Most days we have 15 phone calls.  Yesterday 32.  Today... almost no one came in.  Almost no phone calls.  Go figure.

Home, well, the house is a MESS.  But who has the energy to clean after working all day at work.  I am keeping up with the dishes, the bathroom and the wash so that is something.  Tomorrow I plan on getting up early and getting a lot done before noon when it will get really hot.  We are supposed to go up to 103* here with a heat factor of 115*.  I am NOT looking forward to that.

The only place I am going tomorrow is to get my hair cut.  I will take before and after pictures to show you.  I have let my hair get really long.  I like it, but in this heat it is just too much.  I go to a place in the neighborhood called "Mane Connection".  I am having a new hairdresser tomorrow, so I'm not really sure what to expect.  But it is a good place, so I'm confident it will be fine.  I will be glad to get rid of my "blanket" of hair laying on my neck.

I have a strange Friday View for you this week.  Now you will know how my mind really works.  I had two rubber bands laying on my desk.  Somehow they reminded me of a foot (or paw) and a shoe.  Yes, I know I'm weird.  But see what you think.
 
Strange isn't it.  If you see the men in white coats, you know they are coming for me.

3 comments:

  1. I can see the paw/foot.I must be weird too. I can empathsize on the heat.My hair is braided & pinned up.I'm writing this near 9am on Sat & have already walked the dogs & have wash in. I will probably catch up on my reading thanks to the library!
    Be careful in this heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha- You do know those men in white coats take you somewhere you can rest and everyone waits on you. Doesn't sound too bad to me!!!

    115- HOLY MOLY!!! I thought I was burning up. I think it's supposed to cool off some here in KY next week and I seriously cannot wait. I love summer but this is too much.

    Can't wait to see your hair. A new do always makes me feel better. Hopefully you will love it

    Stay cool girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too hot to clean and yes it is def a foot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.