Sunday, July 15, 2012

A BUSY SUNDAY

It has been such a busy day.  I just ran from one thing to another all day.  It didn't help that I woke up at 4:30 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep.

We went to church this morning.  I had a meeting with Pastor Justin about the Harvest America Crusade before the service.  There's only 42 days till the Crusade and so far so good.  Things are coming together.

I had to run right out after church because I was working overtime this afternoon.  When I got home I just had time to grab something to eat and get out the door to get to work on time.  Who goes to the library on a beautiful summer Sunday afternoon?  Obviously lots of people because it was very busy.  I ran the whole time.

When I came home I was so hungry.  Joe had gone to the baptism we had at church this afternoon.  I couldn't go because, of course, I was at work.  So when I got home I got dinner for myself and then took a short (1/2 hour) nap.  I then got up and went to evening church to pick up Joe.

Right now I am drinking my last cup of lemonade.  Then I have to fast until I am done my stress test tomorrow morning.  I can't take my medication either so I know I'm going to be feeling a little less like myself for awhile.  At least half-way through the test they give me a chance to eat and drink.  The instructions say to bring a snack and drink with you.  I bought a couple of bananas tonight on the way home from church and I will take a bottle of water.  That should hold me over until lunch time when I can eat and take the meds.

As you can tell I am stressed about the stress test.  I remember it well from the last time I had it and hoped I would never have to go through it again.  But I have many people praying for me and by this time tomorrow it will be all over.  I just have to think this way.

I'll let you know how everything works out.

1 comment:

  1. How did it go?
    You poor thing. Stressed about a stess test. That says something.

    Deep breath! Take 10 deep breaths.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.