Friday, June 15, 2012

FRIDAY VIEWS

This has been a very strange day.  Our guard was out all day at a doctor's appointment.  Diane had to work at the Fishtown Branch.  Our Children's Librarian was on vacation.  Our Branch Head was at a meeting all morning downtown.  So just Bob and I were at the library.  We aren't allowed to open without at least 3 people (usually 4) so we were closed this morning.  It was strange with just the two of us in the building.  But we got a lot of work done.  Even stranger when Bob went home for lunch and it was just me in the building.

This afternoon was busy (as you can imagine) but not as bad as I thought it would be.  I was very tired, though, and very happy to go home at 5:00 p.m.


I was so tired that Joe called out for dinner.  I got a crab cake platter that was very good.  It just hit the spot.


Thank you for all your prayers for Joe.  So far today he has not had a seizure which is a very good thing.


For today's Friday view I thought I would show you today's sunrise and sunset.  I have been asked if I still get up to take the sunrise.  The answer is yes, I do.  However I don't get every day.  My brother Larry, however, does get every one.  I think when I don't have to get up around 5:00 a.m. to get it, I'll be getting more sunrises.


SUNRISE   
SUNSET
For some reason the sunsets are always prettier than the sunrises.  Wonder why.

3 comments:

  1. Love it when you show us the sunrises and sunsets ---- BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a like button, I'd be pressing it for your comment. Thanks Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to enjoy sunrise views everyone else posts. I CANNOT get into picture taking that early in the morning no matter how hard I try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.