Tuesday, May 8, 2012

CHECKERS

Let me begin by saying this is not an advertisement for Checkers.  It is, however, a plug for a "date night" with your hubby at Checkers.


I thought yesterday was busy at work, but today was even worse.  And I had gotten up at 6:30 to make a lemon and blueberry cake for Bible study this morning.  I am REALLY tired.

Joe is so great at not having me cook when I'm so out of it.  He suggested we go to his favorite fast food place for dinner.  I wasn't going to argue!


Here he is by the big board trying to decide what to order.  He ended up with a burger and I got chicken nuggets.  As you can see, Checkers is right next door to Wendy's.  Down the street is Popeye's, Taco Bell, Burger King, McDonald's, Wok and Roast and Boston Market.  We do not suffer from a lack of fast food places.


Ignore Joe's finger in this picture (if you can).  We took our dinner home and watched the Mets beat the Phillies on TV.  (Sob)  Oh well, there's always next time for the Phillies to win.  And they'd better get their game on and do it.  They are doing so poorly this year.

So off to bed now.  An early day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. We used to have a Checkers in Dallas.....years ago! That Wendy's sign - you can't go wrong with that either! You look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.