Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WHAT I'M READING

JENNA'S DILEMMA: CAMP CONFIDENTIAL #2 by Melissa J. Morgan (2005)


About the book:

Jenna Bloom is a Lakeview legacy. She used to think it was cool to have two sibs at camp with her. So why, lately, is she so desperate for her independence? Bubbly, outgoing Jenna has always been known for her sense of humor and the wild pranks she pulls. But as the summer wears on, Jenna grows more and more frustrated -- and her practical jokes grow less and less funny to all of her friends. What's gotten into her? Are the family ties pulled a little too tightly or is there something else going on?

My thoughts:

This book was a good read but nothing outstanding. I guess if I was a junior high girl like the character I might like it more. But still it was interesting enough to hold my attention through the whole story. I could see the end coming a mile away -- very predictable. But again, it may have been an age thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.