Friday, March 9, 2012

FRIDAY VIEWS

My back is still hurting badly, but is a little better every day.  I am supposed  to go back to work on Monday, but I don't know how I can.  I will just have to see how things go.  I took a muscle relaxer with my pain medication this morning and was out for the whole day.  I never even got out of my pajamas, brushed my hair -- nothing!

Joe has been making dinner for me every night and he is getting better all the time.  Tonight we had baked chicken and veggies.  It was really good.

I am hoping to get up and do more tomorrow.  At least I can now lean over forward.  It still hurts to stand, but my walking is better.  I just have to watch how much I pick up and carry.

Well, thought I would show you my garden for my Friday views this week.  I took these pictures last week.  The mild weather is making my February garden think that it is April.  Look at this!

These little pansies made it through the winter!

My rosemary and parsley survived too.

The hydrangea leaves are coming out.  Soon it will be blooming.

The tulips are up.

So are the daffodils.

And the irises.  Spring is here early.
I am so excited to have nice weather.  I always feel better in the spring and summer.

1 comment:

  1. Yuck, sorry your still down and out. Just continue to take it easy and don't push yourself! Joe will be a pro chef by the time you recover which is a perk :)

    I'm SOOOO looking forward to warm weather too. Spring is in the air :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.