Friday, March 16, 2012

FRIDAY VIEWS

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.  It didn't start off that way, though.  It was drizzling and chilly.  But as the day went on the weather got better and better.  I'm loving this.

My back was bothering me so much at work yesterday that I was popping pain pills the whole day.  So I decided to just take it easy today.  I had off today since I am working tomorrow, so it was the perfect day to just lay around and try to get things in my body under control again.  It's not perfect, but a lot better.

I do have to do something today though, so I am going to get a few things done this evening and then it's an early to bed day so I can get up tomorrow.  I don't sleep through the whole night because when I turn in my sleep the pain wakes me up.

I'm getting ready to make dinner.  Baked chicken, real mashed potatoes and some veggie that I will scrounge out of the freezer.  Maybe spinach.

So here is your Friday View for this week.  The yard is really coming to life.  I am so happy.

 The daffodils are blooming.  I planted a lot because they are Joe's favorite flower.


Remember the hydranagea buds I showed you last week?  They are baby leaves now.  Soon there will be flowers.


And here's my rosemary, parsley and now the chives are up as well.  I love spring and summer!

2 comments:

  1. Spring has sprung friend! I just hope Old Man Winter stays at rest. Glad you are getting to enjoy some nice weather!

    Take care of your back...you need to keep moving forward in the healing process, not backward.

    Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see buds and flowers coming up.
    We still have snow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.