Friday, February 24, 2012

FRIDAY VIEWS


It doesn't feel like Friday, though.  I slept almost the whole day yesterday, so I lost Thursday altogether.  I think I was awake for about 5 or 6 hours the entire day.  But I am feeling so much better today.  I was able to eat and not feel sick.  I'm glad I stayed home though.  There is no way I could have gone to work and done my job.  I lost 3 lbs. from all of this.  Not the way I want to do it though!

Joe got up early this morning and went food shopping for us.  He left at 7:00 a.m. and was home by 7:45 a.m.  So fast!  He said there was almost nobody in there.

Since all I did all day was watch TV and sleep, I really don't have anything else to say.  So instead I will show you my Friday View.  Yesterday while eating breakfast Joe and I were looking out of the window.  The clouds were so fantastic we just kept commenting on them.  Finally I grabbed my camera and took some shots.  Hope you enjoy them.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.