Saturday, December 3, 2011

Busy Day

What a busy day it's been at work.  This morning it was so dead.  Both Diane and I were looking for things to do when we were at the front desk.  However, about 1:00 p.m. (when I went to lunch) everyone must have woken up and decided the library was the place to be.  It continued when I went on the desk at 2:00 p.m. and Diane was at lunch.  I had a line of 10 people and was trying to make new cards and check out books at the same time.  I NEVER have lots of people waiting in line.  I move people right along.  But not today.

We had turkey salad sandwiches for dinner.  I got the recipe from the "Mad Hungry" cookbook that my friend Debbie gave me for my birthday last year.  They were really good.

My sister is coming to visit me for a couple of days.  She will be here tomorrow and the guest room is a mess!  You know how it is.  No one is using that room right now so I'll just put that box in there.  Or that stack of books, etc.  I am way too tired to clean it up tonight, so guess what I'm doing after church tomorrow.  It will be fun to have her here though.  I took a vacation day on Monday and we are going to try to finish up our shopping.  I don't have a lot of money to work with, so I hope I find some good buys.

Well, that's it for tonight.  Have to get some sleep.  See you later, folks.

1 comment:

  1. Happy cleaning and have fun with your sister.

    I'll be thinking about you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.