Friday, December 30, 2011

A Lazy Day

Here it is the day before the last day of the year.  And it's been a lazy day.  I was trying so hard to clean up the house for the Comcast guy to come.  And here Joe got sick.  Really sick.  Coughing, congestion, fever, headache, nausea.  It's going around here in Philly.  So many people are sick with it.  So I called and cancelled the hook up for today.  How could someone come into the bedroom and set things up when he couldn't even get out of bed?  It's now set for next Friday when he should be better.  It also gives me more time to get things under control.  Although the living room is now remarkably better.  : )

Even though I've been working hard, I've also laid around a lot today.  I even took a nap.  I am SO tired.  I don't know how I'm going to get through work tomorrow.  At least we are getting out early at 3:00 p.m.

This time of year is always a little sad to me.  I have trouble with endings and beginnings.  I never go to a party or anything.  But I do have some things planned for tomorrow night.  I just hope Joe is up to doing something fun.  I think that will make me feel better.  Maybe if he stays in bed most of the day he will be able to eat and watch a movie.

I'm going to start dinner now.  Spaghetti, left-over meat loaf and garlic bread.  Hmm.  Sounds like there's no veggies involved.  Does tomato sauce count?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.