Friday, July 1, 2011

FRIDAY VIEWS


That's how I'm feeling today.  It has been a long, busy week.  I am very tired.  I'm feeling the same way I did when my hemoglobin was low.  Maybe it is again.


We had a break today.  After a week of lots of kids and adults, it was a slow day.  We all needed it.


My friend, Debbie, came to the library today and we went to Wendy's for lunch.  It's nice that we can get together once in awhile this way.  Debbie brought me some purple shamrocks as a "promotion" gift.  I've never seen purple shamrocks before.  That was so thoughtful of her.  Thank you, Deb.  I will have to get a picture of them and post it later.

1 comment:

  1. I never seen purple one either. Debbie has always been very thoughtfull and a good friend to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.