Monday, June 27, 2011

SEEING THE TWINS

Friends of ours at church, Juliette and her husband Shaun, just became the parents of twin girls two weeks ago.  They have a 1 1/2 year old named Connor, so they really have their hands full.  Pastor Justin's wife, Cherie, came up with the idea of having several families in the church bring dinner to them this week.  Joe and I volunteered for tonight.

Because I worked today, I wanted something easy to do.  So Joe and I came up with the idea of spaghetti and meatballs.  Joe makes wonderful meatballs and spaghetti sauce.  So he did that while I was still at work.  When I got home all I had to do was make the spaghetti and put the garlic bread into the oven.  I also made a salad with things we had gotten from the farm last week and tossed it with a little Italian salad dressing.

We didn't know where they lived, so I punched it into my GPS and we took off.  Here they were only about 5 minutes from our house.

So we got to see the little twins.  They are so tiny with lots of black hair.  Sort of surprising since Connor is very blond.  Their names are Natalie and Kate.  So cute!

Juliette and Shaun were so very grateful for the food.  We were very glad to be able to help them out.  And when we got home we had the same dinner waiting for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.