Friday, June 3, 2011

DUNKIN' DONUTS

Here it is my last day at the Fishtown Branch for the summer.  I have been working here for two years now and have always brought my lunch.  Today I was running late and didn't have time.  So I walked a couple of blocks and went to a Dunkin' Donuts that I saw around here.  I was pleasantly surprised.  The service was good, the people were friendly, the place was immaculate and the food was tasty.  I had an egg and cheese on croissant sandwich.  It was yummy.  Why did I wait so long to go there?

1 comment:

  1. It's always fun when you are pleasantly surprised by a place that you weren't too sure about. Glad you had a good meal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.