Wednesday, May 18, 2011

RANDOM THOUGHTS

I can't get over how quickly the days are flying by.  I have so much to do before the party for Joe's birthday on Saturday and the week is almost gone already.

I heard some people on TV tonight making fun of Harold Camping's idea of the rapture happening on Saturday night.  I believe that no one knows the day nor hour and for him to say it is positively Saturday is wrong.  However, these people were laughing at God.  How does anyone have the nerve to laugh at God?  They were making jokes about it and making jokes about God.  It is really scary.  I thought what if God does take His people on Saturday.  He can, you know. What would these people say then?  Would it wake any of them up to the truth?

I can only pray that these men and women would have their eyes and hearts opened to the Lord Jesus before it's too late.

Thanks for reading my ramblings.  That's just the mood I'm in tonight.

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you, how dare they laugh? However they laughed at Noah too & we know how that turned out! I have a thought for those who are non or 'fair weather' believers.....how many times have you said "God help me" without thinking? Or even just "Oh God!"? Perhaps over lost keys, traffic,deadlines? It worked out, right? You never connected it, did you? God ALWAYS provides.
    ps please remember to tell HIM 'thank you'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard people make fun of the Bible and Christians. I expect that. I have even heard people make fun of God, but not in the evil hateful way they did on TV last night. It made my skin crawl. All we can do is pray for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one is laughing at God. They are however luaghing at Harold Camping. He has pulled this hoxe before in 1996. He dose not have a direct line to God. Even Jesus dose not know when God intends for the world to end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if the evil one is using H.C. to bring ridicule so to turn people more and more away from looking the the coming of the Lord.

    I was reading how H.C. believes one can be saved, and it was all wrong. So, if the end is Saturday, H.C. will be left too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marion, you are right, most people are making fun of the situation, but the people I heard were actually making fun of God. Saying things like, "Hi, I'm God and I'm going to zap all you people. Ha, ha, ha!" Or "I'm God and if you don't believe in the Rapture, I will leave you behind for toast."

    Cherdecor, I thought the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agrre with Cherdecor. I was reading some of his stuff and he is definetly out there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.