Friday, May 13, 2011

PROBLEMS

It seems as if I have more than one problem here.  I have been having difficulty with my wireless internet and have not been able to get online except for work.  I wrote and told you about this yesterday.

HOWEVER, Blogger is experiencing problems also and it seems that any post anybody did yesterday is gone.  Gone I say!  Comments too.  I have noticed it on several blogs that I read.  Everyone is complaining.  Supposedly Blogger is putting the posts and comments back on, but who knows if that will really happen. 


I took my laptop to work today and hopefully the problem is fixed.  It is for right now anyway.  We will see how it is when I get home.

2 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine! Sometimes I put hours and hours of the course of a couple days on a post. Sometimes I can knock one out in just a couple hours. I can get pretty involved with details especially if it's a recipe. I am so glad I did not take the time to post anything yesterday!!! Sorry to hear it happened to you and so many others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My last post and comments are gone also. I am going to wait a few days to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.