Tuesday, May 3, 2011

HUGGING


Hugging is healthy.  It  helps the body's immune system.  It cures depression.  It reduces stress.  It's invigorating.  It's rejuvenating.  It has no unpleasant side effects.

Hugging is all natural, organic, naturally sweet, and is 100% wholesome.  It contains no pesticides, no preservatives, and no artificial ingredients.

There are no movable parts, no batteries to wear out, no periodic checkups, no insurance requirements, and no monthly payments.  It is inflation-proof, non-fattening, theft-proof, non-taxable, non-polluting, and is, of course, fully returnable.

from Mrs. Jerre S. [Ruthie] Esh, comp. in A Collection of Treasured Recipes and Poems from the Esh Family

3 comments:

  1. Non fattening! ha ha...that's funny! I like that! Hugs from my kids have always made me feel better...well, and from my husband too. I see the kids more than my husband since I'm the stay at home mom. If I am feeling blue or whatever...I hug one of my kids for at least 20 seconds and I am filled with love...it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your blog on hugs. We all want & need to feel cared about. Maybe if we got more hugs, the world would be a better place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.