Tuesday, April 26, 2011

EASTER SUNDAY

Easter Sunday started as a beautiful day.  I loved looking at the sky from my kitchen window.

I got up early because there were a lot of things I hadn't done yet.  How does time get away from me?  I guess it's all the hours I work.  But I made Easter cookies and boiled some eggs.  I used the eggs from the farm and the colors were so pretty I didn't even dye them.  I just used them as they were.

Joe bought me a beautiful bouquet.  It is in a Peter Rabbit teapot and has a stuffed Peter Cottontail with it.  You can't see it, but the flowers have glitter on them.
  
We had a wonderful church service.  Pastor Justin had several of the people in the congregation take part.  Aaron had the call to worship.  Joe had the invocation and led the Lord's Prayer.  Trish read the scripture.  And Richard had the closing prayer.  The message was great too.

My sister, Elaine, came down from northern New Jersey for a few days.  We all met my brother Larry, his wife Kim, and her parents for dinner.  We went to the Cheesecake Factory.  I had never been there before.  It was really nice and had good food.

After dinner we went to my brother's house for awhile.  Here is his cat Callie.  She was so cute and kept posing for us.

Here is Joe with their cat Tiger.

 My brother travels a lot so I gave him a travel safe for Christmas.  Yes, we were just exchanging Christmas gifts.


 Larry had a pair of World War 2 handcuffs.  Elaine used to be married to a cop, so she was interested in seeing them.


 Here's a picture of my pretty sister-in-law Kim.  And she is as sweet as she is pretty.


It was late when we got home and I was very tired, but it was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. It is a great Easter when you can go to church and be with family. Christmas presents?!?!? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.