Friday, January 14, 2011

A BLAH DAY

For the past three days I have been feeling blah.  I thought it was my depression kicking in.  I was told by a couple of nurses and doctors that after major surgery depression is a problem.  Especially in people who have suffered from depression in the past as I have.  I have been just laying around and had no energy at all.

Then yesterday at lunch time Joe started getting sick.  His stomach was upset and he had to keep running to the bathroom.  Last night it started with me.  The doctor had given him some medicine for this when we went to see him a couple of weeks ago.  It worked for him, so I took some too and it worked on me.

We ended up laying in bed watching an old British show called "Mulberry" which my sister, Elaine, had taped for us a while back.  Even though we had seen it before we still enjoyed it.

Today I am feeling better, but still not myself.  So maybe it wasn't my depression.  I think I may have just been getting sick.  Whatever it is, I hope it goes away fast for both Joe and I. 

1 comment:

  1. I surely hope that you and Joe are feeling much better by tomorrow. Those viruses can really get a person down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.