Thursday, December 2, 2010

Home from the Hospital

I came home from the hospital this morning.  The whole experience has been extremely painful.  I am still not up to par, but better.  I have been running a fever for days and it isn't going away.  I have a headache all the time too and a nasty cough.

Joe's dad is still in the hospital but is doing wonderfully.  He will probably be there until the end of the week.  He just called to see how I was.  I think he is doing better than I am.

Thank you all for your prayers.  I will write more as I get better.  Just can't right now.

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, It is sooooo good to hear from you! I am glad that you are home and recovering. Praise God!
    I am sure that you are not feeling so well, because it will take time for your body to heal.

    Praise the Lord also that Joe's father is doing well.We have a lot to be thankful for.

    We will continue to pray for your healing and for rest. Take it easy and try to get better.

    Big hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, Praise the Lord for healing!I believe you will heal quicker in familiar surroundings.
    Praises to God for Joe's dad.God is really showering us with his mercy & grace.Anyone don't belive in the power of prayer?Have we got stories for them!!!
    We will continue to keep you,Joe & his dad in prayer
    Lottsa love,hugs & tail wags(ha ha!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.