Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans' Day Shopping

Every year my friend, Debbie, and I go Christmas shopping on Veterans' Day.  It is the one day when we both have off from work.  We have been doing it for about 4 or 5 years now.  Because I wasn't feeling great we stayed close to home this year.  We went down the avenue to Foreman Mills and Target.  Got a lot of great buys and a lot (but not all) of our Christmas shopping done.  We always have a good time together.  We met in Junior High School and became good friends in the beginning of High School, so there's not much we don't know about each other.  And even though we are as different as night and day, we are still the best of friends.  My best buy was my gift for Joe, but because he reads this blog, I can't say what it is.  I'm tired tonight, but glad I got so much done.

18 days to surgery


Debbie and Kathy's trip through the stores.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.