Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Nothing Day

Not much happening today.  That's a good thing.

I made the appointment for my stress test today.  The earliest I could get was next Tuesday.  I hope that's enough time so that the surgery isn't held up.  I have to make the appointment for the MRI tomorrow.  I couldn't mentally handle doing it today.  Still haven't heard from the doctor, so I'm just going to go for it.

I finished reading the book I am Nujood, age 10 and I am divorced by Nujood Ali.  It was a quick read and took me only 2 days.  Such an eye opener to how girls are bought, sold and mistreated in Yemen.

13 days to surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.