Saturday, October 30, 2010

Please work for me internet

We have been having problems with our internet connection for close to a month now.  It seems the modem has a mind of its own and works when it wants.  Most of the time it decides not to.  We have tried calling Verizon (our internet company) several times and have been told (according to which tech you talk to) that it's either the phone cord, the splitter, or the filter, all of which have been replaced to no avail.  The last time Joe called he insisted on a new modem being sent to us.  The one they sent is not compatible with my computer.  It keeps telling me to insert the disk and download the program.  Only problem is no disk was sent to us.

I really want to have the internet while I am home recovering from my surgery.  I'm going to pray that God will lead us to what is really wrong and it will be able to be fixed.  I won't be able to get to church and want to at least be able to hear (and see) the sermons each week.

Please work for me internet.

2 comments:

  1. I will pray with you about this computer problem because having a working computer will be so helpful to you while you are recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Cherdecor. We are looking into wireless internet now because the only time I can get onto Verizon is at 1 a.m.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.